Saturday, July 14, 2007

Curly Hair

Today I got my hair done and came home looking like this! Ok, so the picture's not the greatest, but Shawn has the good camera, so I'm left with this one that is hard to focus. I love it when Janeen, who cuts my hair, feels like playing and adding curls! I love the curly hair, but can't ever do it like this myself. Too bad Shawn's not home to see it!

I'm off to see Harry Potter and than to Stephanie and Paul's for some wine, Italy pictures and creative inspiration! Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

Princess Jessie Pants July 14, 2007 at 1:35 PM  

Very cute hair!! Ironically, I was thinking of straightening mine today. :) Sounds like you have a fun afternoon/evening planned. Enjoy!

Loves!!

Silvitanova July 15, 2007 at 1:08 PM  

Awe, this looks very good!
p.s. I've finished altering your card today :-)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP