Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Creative Energy

So, I've been doing a lot of creating lately. Maybe it's the slightly easier summer work hours, maybe it's some burst of creative energy, maybe it's all the inspiration on SIS, Studio Calico, and the various other scrap places I visit.....really, maybe it's just that I'm obsessed with kits and have so many wonderful supplies, my scrapping desk looks like this:

Since Sunday, I have finished the happiness is mini album. Here are a few pages:


You can see the rest of it here. Once that kit was out of the way, I finally dug in to my fabulous Studio Calico kit. I absolutely love everything in this kit and it is so easy to create amazing things with all these beautiful supplies. First I did the Scrapjack of Wendy Bretz:

and than I got to work on these pictures that have been in my to be scrapped pile since last spring:
My head is full of ideas and my scrap space if full of fun stuff to play with, so I'm sure I will be creating much more in the days to come....if only I didn't have to do things like work and cook and clean!

5 comments:

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties July 19, 2007 at 8:47 AM  

Tell me about it ... work, clean, cook and take care of my three year old? Seriously, that is a lot to ask of this this creative being full of creative energy ...

Hmmmpppfffttt ... well I'm trying to balance it all and am so enjoying using all my yummy kits too ... although I clearly see we have a different scrapping budget ;). You tempt me to spend way too much for my tiny budget :P.

Hey I know ... let's see that cute space you create in ... soon, k?

Andrea July 19, 2007 at 9:10 AM  

Hi Erin, I linked to your blog off of Jessie's. I am an old friend of hers from Idaho. I just wanted to say that I love looking at all your scrapbooking creations. You do such a great job and I just love your style!

Hope you don't mind I have been lurking :)

Breanne Crawford July 19, 2007 at 7:11 PM  

your desk looks awesome and i love the scrappiness!

Princess Jessie Pants July 19, 2007 at 10:36 PM  

Pretty, pretty! As usual. :)

I love the wedding dress LO. Yes, Andrea is very curious about your scrapping space - you should post some pics of it. :) Loves!!

Silvitanova July 21, 2007 at 1:32 AM  

WoW! I love that minialbum! And your desk: scrappersheaven!

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP