Monday, July 16, 2007

Another Lovely Monday

It's so nice to be able to sleep in on a Monday! This morning, I should be working on paperwork, grocery shopping or cleaning up the piles on my desk, but I am not! Instead I am hanging out at
Studio Calico and SIS and I am working on this, my Kristina Contes Happiness mini kit.

I'm about halfway done with it and will post more when it is finished. I'm also thinking I will wear this today

my new fun shirt I bought at Target yesterday. Stephanie and I had yummy lemon ricotta pancakes at Wildflower Bakery and went shopping at Target yesterday morning. While my dear Stephanie stocked up on clothes, teacher supplies and scrapbook goodies, I tried to refrain from too many unnecessary purchases. I did however need this t-shirt to go with my new owl and bird obsession!

A big congrats to Stephanie too, who got a phone call yesterday afternoon for a last minute fill in gig singing with Michael Buble at the Dodge Theater! So cool!

5 comments:

Princess Jessie Pants July 16, 2007 at 11:47 AM  

I can't wait to see your book when it's finished - it looks very cute!

I really like that shirt - the color is yummy. :) Where are all o the owls coming from lately anyway?!?

metrochic July 16, 2007 at 3:39 PM  

oh my ... ! i think i just screeched right out loud. i would pee my pants with glee if i were called to sing w/michael buble. i have SUCH a crush on him.

hi, btw. i just found your journal! i'm sloooooow. ;)

i saw that shirt at target! love!

april July 16, 2007 at 7:28 PM  

very cool! michael buble??? how exciting! love the shirt and your mini!

bruinbr July 17, 2007 at 11:58 PM  

can't wait to see the rest of your mini album! oh and that shirt is sooooo cute! what a great find! :)

Breanne Crawford July 19, 2007 at 7:11 PM  

that shirt is SO cute! and i am loving your mini!

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP