Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Birthday Wishes

Happy 30th Birthday to my friend Erin! I hope you have a wonderful day planned for you, you deserve a celebration! Hopefully someday in the near future you and I will be able to get together... can you believe I haven't seen you in almost 10 years! This little card is on it's way to you. Here's wishing you an amazing 30th year!

There's this thing going around blog land called Pay It Forward. I linked to it here from SIS. I think it's a great idea and have decided to play along. So here's how it works:

I will send a handmade gift to 3 random people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this 'Pay It Forward' exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week… but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.

So if you want to play along post anytime between now and my return from vacation (August 9) and let me know you want to play. I will randomly select a winner (or two or three..) and make something special for you.

Now, it's off to work with me....Happy last day of July!

8 comments:

Anonymous July 31, 2007 at 11:02 AM  

i'd like to play! :)

no...i'd LOVE to play!!!!!

xx
jill

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties July 31, 2007 at 11:17 AM  

What a lovely idea indeed ... I'll join in and spread the love onto my blog!

Happy-Soon-to-be-Vacation!!

Silvitanova July 31, 2007 at 11:31 AM  

Happy vacation Erin. Great card!

Princess Jessie Pants July 31, 2007 at 7:40 PM  

Happy vacation - oh wait... :)

Yes, I'd like to play along in the pay it forward on my blog. Just let me know if I'm a lucky winner.

Happy last day of July!

Siany July 31, 2007 at 8:38 PM  

Great to see you playing along too!! Have a great holiday!! xoxo

Veronica Starr July 31, 2007 at 9:50 PM  

count me in...

Princess Jessie Pants July 31, 2007 at 11:18 PM  

PS From the previous post - I love the shadow box. How sweet of you to do that for us...thank you!!

XOXO

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties August 22, 2007 at 9:57 PM  

I'm beginning to wonder if this is all a big hoaxx?!?!

Come on, Pay it Forward already ;).

(Andrea typing for the Princess)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP