Thursday, July 26, 2007

And now back to your regularly scheduled life....

So I finally finished the book last night! A little slow, I know, but there's this thing called work that kept getting in the way! I loved it! J.K. Rowling tells a good tale. I'm quite impressed at how she managed to tie up all the loose ends and unexplained things in this book.

So now that I will no longer be lugging the almost 800 page book around with me, I guess it's time to resume the to do list. I have quite a few things that need to be done or at least worked on before I head to Oregon next week....

1. the ever popular paperwork....we all know this really ought to be at the bottom of my list
2. billing
3. IEP meeting Wednesday
4. tie up loose ends in new fall schedule, as school will have started for some of my kids before I return
5. birthday preparations...FYI Miss Jessie, you are not the only birthday I have to commemorate in the near future....
6. finish mini album for swap and mail to Kerry
7. cards for swap at SIS
8. Studio Calico DT application? Not sure about this one...
9. clean and reorganize work bags in preparation for fall and because things are falling apart...
10. Make more Watermelon Granita, because it's yummy and a nice summer treat
Puree 4 cups chopped and seeded watermelon, 1/2 cup sugar and juice of 1 lime. Freeze in
shallow dish, raking with a fork every hour, until frozen.

I'm sure there's more to do, like oh work and clean and cook and laundry....you know regular life stuff. One more week and than vacation time!

3 comments:

Silvitanova July 26, 2007 at 3:23 PM  

:-) have a great day!
I'm still have to wait for that Dutch HP translation...
But I walk around with 550 pages with me,it's marisha pessl's; special topics in calamity physics. So ,funny and nurdy (so far).

Princess Jessie Pants July 26, 2007 at 6:05 PM  

Yay for Oregon! Why is everyone picking on me about my birthday?! It's not my fault that you people want to share things you're doing for preparations & can't. I'm willing to listen... :)

Breanne Crawford July 28, 2007 at 6:28 AM  

good luck with the to do list!

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP