Monday, July 2, 2007

Happy Mail Cards

For the past several months I have participated in two rounds of a group called Happy Mail. This is a group of scrapbookers who have signed up to send little pieces of mail to each other. We were paired with a partner to send mail to every other week or so and than had the list of all participants to send RAK's to as we wished. Round 1 took place during March and April and Round 2 during May and June. For Round 2 I decided to send a Heidi Swapp playing card to each person I sent mail to and have them alter it somehow and return it back to me. My intent was to send one of these cards to each member of the group, but as the group include 50+ people, I didn't quite get them all out. However, I have sent these cards along with a few RAK goodies to almost 30 people. So far 8 have been returned to me. Here's what they look like:

Fronts of cards from Becca (left) and Stephanie (right)

Backs of cards from Becca and Stephanie

From Keri

From Kathy Romack (left) and Jeniece (right)

Fronts of cards from Cynthia (left) and Julie Neal (right)

Backs of cards from Cynthia and Julie

From Cammeron

Thanks ladies for these fabulous cards! They have a nice little home in my scrap space.

4 comments:

Angela July 2, 2007 at 12:16 PM  

Now THAT is worthy of the "happy mail dance!" lol Enjoy your cute cards!

april July 2, 2007 at 7:06 PM  

very very cool erin! What a great idea ---- oh, and I love your new header!!!

Princess Jessie Pants July 3, 2007 at 11:36 AM  

What fun mail!! I like the cards that you've gotten back. Keep us posted on if you get any more back. :)

Silvitanova July 5, 2007 at 1:21 PM  

Oh, I love them! What a great idea! I'm so happy that you've mailed me one to alter to!

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP