Sunday, December 7, 2008

Wish List

I thought I'd take some time to document my holiday wish list. I always love a good list, especially a list with links to fun things. Here are a few things I'm wishing for this year.

I'd like a few accessories for my Slice:
The noteworthy cartrdige
Basic Shapes 2
Vinyl Sticker Papers
Brocade Acetate Papers
Jewelry from Lisa Leonard
Ali's Book
This lens
Gift cards to Pottery Barn, Anthropologie, or Studio Calico.
This necklace
Art from here, here or here
A new pair of my favorite PJ's
Kitchen items:
glass food storage containers to replace my plastic, like these, these or these
new spatulas
potato masher
juicer

1 comments:

Princess Jessie Pants December 7, 2008 at 11:37 PM  

I tried to get you Ali's book last year for Christmas, but no, no, you already had it. I thought about it for this year - but thought you'd have it by now...ugh. I think I'm going to have to come up with something else - I don't trust you & her books... :)

Loves! :)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP