Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas has come and gone...

Here's my Christmas recap in photos. Well, actually it's just Christmas eve in photos. There were tons of lovely photos taken at Christmas dinner at my aunt and uncle's house, but sadly, none were taken by me. I forgot my camera and unfortunately did not capture the craziness that is a Moroney family Christmas. I did not capture the delicious food, Pat and Beth's beautiful new house, the impressive dessert collection, the boy cousin hangout, the girl cousins all in red and green...sadly, I have no photos, just memories of a lovely Christmas night.

I did however, remember to bring my camera to afternoon tea on Christmas Eve. I was in fact accused of being the paparazzi....Christmas Eve is my grandma's birthday, so we decided to celebrate with afternoon tea at the Phoenician. It was wonderful and quite the experience.





This is a real gingerbread house, complete with stained glass candy windows. It was amazing. The rumor is that the kitchen starts working on this masterpiece long before Christmas. Quite impressive.


A few hours after tea, I headed to my parents house for Christmas Eve dinner. Poor Shawn had a horrible migraine and did not join us for dinner. He missed quite the silly night at the Smith household...Christmas crackers, complete with horns for making music, and a little wine made for an entertaining evening.







These are the serious Christmas crown photos. I have several silly photos that I may threaten to post later. All in all it was a very nice Christmas, full of family and memories. Just as Christmas should be.

4 comments:

Nicole December 27, 2008 at 1:30 PM  

looks like you had a blast with your family Erin...LOVE the crowns!!

Denise December 27, 2008 at 11:23 PM  

Merry Christmas! It looks like you had a blast with your family. Definitely how Christmas should be celebrated!

Rani December 28, 2008 at 11:30 AM  

love them crowns!!!! Happy Holidays!!

Sarah Beth December 28, 2008 at 2:39 PM  

Erin, your sister has grown up so much! She is beautiful! Hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas!

Happy New Year!

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP