Monday, December 8, 2008

Time keeps getting the best of me

I've been busy decorating and working on some holiday crafts, but have not gotten so much done. Still waiting for my Christmas tree. Shawn had to work yesterday and wasn't able to go with me to get a tree and today my car is at the shop. Yeah, $800 worth of car repairs right before Christmas...fun, right? Oh well, what can you do? I need that car for work and for Christmas tree retrieval! Hopefully we will get the tree this evening after picking up my car. I'm going to need something to cheer me up after I hand over my credit card to the auto repair man.

I'm hoping to post holiday decor pictures soon and some December Daily pages. Still trying to catch up....This weekend I had grand plans for knocking things off my list, like December daily catch up, decorating, cards and gifts. I have clearly not gotten as much done as I would have like. Hoping this afternoon proves more productive.

Here are a couple pages I made using the December Scrap for a Cure kit. This is a great kit, jammed packed full of holiday and winter themed goodies. Such fun papers and embellies. I'm hoping to find time to make more with this kit later this week.




I also never shared this little page I made using the Studio Calico Looking Glass kit a few weeks ago while scrapping at Ally's . It's one of my recent favorites.


I'm off to cross more things off my list....gift making, card writing and my poor neglected December Daily are calling my name. Happy Monday!

5 comments:

Susan Beth December 8, 2008 at 12:23 PM  

I love the circle page - they are all great, but that one really jumps out at me!

Denise December 8, 2008 at 2:31 PM  

I'm so sorry you are being hit with an $800 car repair bill. I hope you can get your tree tonight to make today a little better.

Awesome layouts. Love the colors in the the circle layout. Your ornament is wonderful!

Kristii December 8, 2008 at 4:18 PM  

Absolutely beautiful pages!! I love your work!!

*Paula* December 8, 2008 at 5:09 PM  

Oh I love that ice-skating page!

Princess Jessie Pants December 8, 2008 at 9:28 PM  

Ooohhh~ I love your new pages! Very you & so, so cute!! The last is my fav. Very classy.

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP