I've been doing some online shopping and wish listing as of late. Mostly I've been creating wish lists, as I am trying to be good and not spend too much money. I need to recoup funds due to my not working much of the summer, but darn summer sales keep popping up in my inbox and I keep running across links to new etsy stores....makes it hard to maintain my self control!
WARNING! HIDE YOUR WALLET BEFORE READING FURTHER!
I found this lovely etsy store after visiting Andrea's blog and immediately placed an order. Pendants are buy 2 get one free and perfect to have on hand to add to gifts, so how could I resist? I'm having a really hard time deciding which ones I will keep and which ones are designated as gifts, because they are all so cute. I have been wearing this one a lot since the package came:
I love this one and this one too. Go check it out. Well worth the price and so fun!
Here are a few things on my etsy wish list:
- This cute camera strap from Shealynn's etsy store.
- Red button bracelet from Button Boutique
- cute flower embellishments
- this sweet necklace
- another one of these bags in a pink/red combo
- this or this from The Vintage Pearl
- this amazing chair
- this one too...I mean really, it's red
- red shoes
- red dress
- yes I know I live in the desert, but I would look super cute in this coat