Friday, August 15, 2008

Another exciting Friday night

Right now I should be doing a million things...like catching up on my paperwork, making my sister's birthday card, finishing up the two in progress mini books on my scrap desk, cleaning the house....but instead I am firmly rooted on the bed with the laptop on my lap, the olympics on the TV and this book calling my name. And so another Friday evening progresses. Since I work on Saturdays we don't really do much on Friday nights...who am I kidding, we are pretty much home bodies around here!

I have been thinking a lot about friendships lately and missing my Oregon girls. They are having a little slumber party tonight...wish I could be there! Sending Miss Nicole my best happy vibes and this little virtual bouquet to cheer her up:


Try as I might to stay caught up, I am once again behind on my 52 Cards...but only by a week. I still need to post the last four, but I will wait until I finish the last card. This week's prompt is brought to us by the fabulous Angie Backen. Her prompt is "Back to School" and here is her fabulous card:

Look at that stitching, she is working that sewing machine these days! Thanks for playing with us Ang!

I'm off...Edward and Bella await.

1 comments:

Anonymous August 15, 2008 at 8:22 PM  

Thank you, Schmerin! Your virtual present totally brought a smile to my face. And those gerberas won't die either - the perfect bouquet! Loveyoumeanit!
N

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP