Sunday, August 17, 2008

Birthday Wishes

So the day is well into evening and I'm just now getting to my sister's birthday post....


Happy Birthday Kellie!
Here's wishing you a wonderful 28th year!

Last night Kellie had a little birthday bash at Dave & Buster's. We started off the evening with some bowling, which I have to admit, despite my awful score was quite fun! The evening also include some arcade games (namely skee ball), drinks, dancing, cupcakes in the parking lot (apparently home made cupcakes are banned from D&B) and Kellie's prize shopping with her 850 pooled tickets.

Here's a picture of the birthday girl getting ready to bowl:


Kellie, mom and I:


Mom, Kellie and Toni, my sister's friend since the first day of kindergarten:


Some of the dancing action:


Happy Birthday to you!

2 comments:

Princess Jessie Pants August 17, 2008 at 8:25 PM  

Happy birthday Kellie! Looks like you kids had fun last night!!

liz mataraza August 20, 2008 at 7:39 PM  

looks like you gals had way too much fun!

i think this might be my first visit to your blog and i really love the blue...

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP