Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tuesday 10

1. Leggings are my friend.
2. Post valentine's classroom apparently equals crazy classroom. Tantrums, hitting, screaming, crying, time outs...fun stuff.
3. Picked up Mexican for dinner after my meeting this evening and it took so long for my order, I may have eaten half my food on the drive home....pregnant and hungry is not a happy combo.
4. Am not getting things done in the evenings this week and instead am crawling in bed and watching Pillars of the Earth on netflix.
5. Happy birthday to my mom (and thanks for the cupcakes)!
6. Rearranged my classroom this morning and I'm liking the new set up. Thankful there weren't too many meltdowns about the changes.
7. Wishing I had the energy to work on my project life. I'm a couple weeks behind with my album, but loving this method of documenting my year.
8. Looking forward to the upcoming 3 day weekend, even though i'll spend most of it doing homework.
9. Was told I looked pregnant today, even though I have on an empire waist, a line dress. Apparently I'm "totally showing" now.
10. Thinking an early bed time is in order tonight, despite the extra long to do list looming over my head.

happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties February 15, 2011 at 9:04 PM  

Well I hope you choose bedtime over work ... sleep and food are critical to grow a nice plump baby ... I excelled at both which apparently is why I had a 9lb + baby ;).
I hope you can get caught up on work and fun stuff this coming weekend.

More picture please now that you are "totally showing" ... tee-hee!

justem February 16, 2011 at 7:36 PM  

And where is a picture of this "totally showing" you?? ;)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP