Friday, February 18, 2011

Life by the Numbers

  • Today I am 19 weeks pregnant.
  • Which means if my due date is correct and I deliver full term, I have 21 more weeks to go.
  • In 4 days, we should know if life is going to be full of pink and sparkles or blue and cars.
  • I have 9 assignments I should get done this weekend.
  • This weekend is a 3 day weekend.
  • I saw 7 of these in the sky on my way to work this morning:
  • I have eaten at least 7 tangerines or oranges this week.
  • I have only cooked 1 time this week (unless you count making quesadillas, in which case, I have "cooked" twice).
  • I crossed 4 things off my to do list today.
  • Shawn has made me 3 ice cream cones this week.
  • I currently have 10 games of Words with Friends in progress.
  • Today it was in the upper 60's, tomorrow it will be in the 50's, this past weekend it was in the upper 70's.
  • I wore 2 pairs of new pants this week (both maternity).
  • I had 141 emails in my inbox this evening.

5 comments:

justem February 18, 2011 at 8:57 PM  

I didn't know you were finding out!!! So exciting!! :)
And seriously 141 emails. That I am not jealous of. ;)
Have a great weekend!!

Barb February 19, 2011 at 6:46 AM  

Three day weekend.
Urgh.
No such thing around here.

I'm not jealous of the nine assignments, though.

Princess Jessie Pants February 20, 2011 at 11:55 PM  

Sweet! Love this. Can't wait for Tuesday!!!

xoxo

angie backen February 22, 2011 at 1:32 PM  

love this post.

and... it's tuesday!! so? what're we having? i mean... what're you having? OMGTELLUS!!! we have things to plan! just sayin'.

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties February 26, 2011 at 1:23 PM  

Mmmm, I LOVED OJ when I was pregnant :).
Ice cream cones are always a good choice.
I'm so excited you are having a BOY!! There is just something wonderfully special about a boy and his mama. Of course I have no reference for the other and suspect it's a whole different wonderful, but boys are AWESOME in my book ;).

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP