Sunday, January 23, 2011

Weekending

Another weekend mixing to do's with want to do's. A little bit of fun stuff and a lot of things that needed to get done. I even remembered to take some pictures this weekend. Nothing exciting, just everyday stuff. Here's a glimpse at my weekend:

I spent my Friday night relaxing, watching tv and wreath making:


Saturday morning I was up and moving bright and early. After some time wasted on the computer, I started a load of laundry. While in the laundry room, I happened to get inspired by the pile of Christmas cards on my scrap desk. I am not one to save cards, but I do like to do something to document the cards we receive each year. So, I scrapped a quick page with squares punched from several of the cards:


After finishing the page, I headed out to run a bunch of errands and do a therapy session. My stops included two dry cleaners (drop off clothes at the organic dry cleaners and pick up bedroom curtains from the less expensive dry cleaner), Starbucks, Home Goods, Verde Maison, Micheal's and Home Depot. I didn't find what I was looking for at Home Goods, but I did manage to find some new towels, another thing on my list:


My Micheal's stop included the purchasing of a second wreath. I'm kind of addicted now:


My Saturday afternoon and much of my Sunday was spent doing this:


and this:


Lots of laundry. Lots of schoolwork. Not fun, but needed to happen. I did manage to squeeze in some baking and soup making today. This muffin recipe, this bread recipe and some corn chowder for dinner.



Tonight I've finished up the wreath, uploaded pictures, blogged and now I'm off to crawl in bed. Hope your weekend was happy!

5 comments:

Princess Jessie Pants January 23, 2011 at 9:04 PM  

2 posts in 1 weekend!! Nice work missy!!

LOVE those muffins - aren't they delish?? I don't make them very often. :)

Seriously love the wreath - I have it on my list to do soon too {unless I shouldn't}... :D

xoxo

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties January 23, 2011 at 9:34 PM  

Hello ... LOVE this post :).
The wreath ... perfect. I agree, addicting, especially if you don't have snarky husbands commenting AND you DO have a best girlfriend on the couch next to you watching a great chick flick :).
The muffins ... well only 2 left, but we did give away 4 ;). The bread also looks yummy. Must run more.
I love laundry and I'm sure I'd love an iPad ... so yes, love, love, love!

Happy Week!

Nicole January 24, 2011 at 12:01 PM  

Love it all! I might borrow your holiday card idea - so fun! (and I'm flattered that we made the cut). Those dang muffins are haunting me...I see them everywhere!

justem January 24, 2011 at 6:50 PM  

Sounds/Looks like a productive weekend! :) Hope you have a nice week!

Barb January 25, 2011 at 8:12 PM  

Glad you had a good weekend. Only three more days until another one happens!

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP