Saturday, January 22, 2011

Currently

Taking a study break from

Reading 8 million articles on autism and structured teaching for my grad school lit review that is due at the end of the month.

Eating cilantro hummus, baby carrots and pita chips.

Wearing pink plaid pajama bottoms, a pink t-shirt and my red striped socks (from my outfit earlier today). And yes, I am in my pj's at 6:30 on a Saturday night.

Listening to this fab song:



Wanting to get back to crafting and make my second yarn and felt wreath of the weekend.

Waiting for the washer to finish so I can put in the next load.

Wishing I could find that house cleaning fairy.

Contemplating ditching the studying for the rest of the night and crafting or baking or both.

Enjoying a quiet, uneventful evening.

Happy Saturday!

3 comments:

justem January 22, 2011 at 7:15 PM  

If you find that fairy, send her to IL. ;)
Hope you had a good Saturday!

Princess Jessie Pants January 22, 2011 at 9:18 PM  

I like this format. Andrea has been doing it too - did you girls see it somewhere? Or are you both smarties that make up the same things?

I like knowing what you're up to on a daily basis. :)

xoxo

Barb January 23, 2011 at 5:51 AM  

Here's to hoping you ditched the studying for baking or crafting!

Have a great Sunday, Erin.

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP