Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday Facts

1. Blogging hasn't been high on my priority list as of late. It is what it is.
2. I'm probably not posting part 2 of the 2010 recap. It's Jan 14. I'm over it already.
3. I'm currently waiting patiently for Shawn's belated pistachio/chocolate birthday cake to cool. It smells amazing. Yum.
4. I am very happy to have a 3 day weekend (if you don't count the 1 hour therapy session I am doing tomorrow).
5. There's a lot I need to do this weekend, but I'd much rather knit/scrap/read (and not the research I should read for grad school)/lounge.
6. Today I overheard a first grade boy tell a 1st grade girl, "If you want another girlfriend, you just need to tell the other girl that she's your girlfriend." She didn't look convinced of this process.
7. My house is a mess.
8. Today was music therapy day at school. I love that I have a Friday morning sub and get to spend my Friday mornings doing 3 music therapy groups.
9. I'm looking forward to The Wire and knitting for the rest of the evening.
10. I may be slightly obsessed with Words With Friends. I currently have at least 6 games going.

And because I haven't posted any crafty goodness in awhile. Here are a few pages I finished during winter break:





4 comments:

justem January 15, 2011 at 7:37 AM  

You were a scrapping rockstar! These are all amazing!! Enjoy your 3 day weekend! I have so much I want to do but I think I am going to have to be diligent and get all my school work accomplished. I have SO much to do by next Friday!!

Princess Jessie Pants January 15, 2011 at 4:40 PM  

Hi Sweets! LOVE the pages. So glad you were able to scrap over break. I'll call you in a bit.

xoxo

Nicole January 16, 2011 at 10:02 AM  

LOVEYOUMEANIT!!! I was already thinking that tomorrow was going to be a scrapping day for me and now you've got me all inspired. I think I'll just lift all your designs - I like 'em =P Miss you, love you, sending you hugs!

Barb January 17, 2011 at 4:33 PM  

Hope your weekend was fabulous, Erin!

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP