Thursday, May 19, 2011

Around Here


I am looking very pregnant.
I still need to edit and post baby shower pictures.
I'm hoping we got some good shots at out maternity shoot last weekend.
I am enjoying this orchid that Shawn got me (despite the bad picture):


I am counting down the days until school is out (4.5 days left with students).
I still have a super long to do list.
I am enjoying lots of fruit and veggies and cheese and ice cream.
I have actually done some scrapbooking, thanks to SC's NSD challenges and my need for a little stress relief:





I am exhausted by the time I get home from work and spend most of my evenings lounging, when I should be doing other things.
I finally ordered our stroller and car seat.
I am looking forward to my work baby shower next week.
I am eager to get to work on the baby's room soon.
I am waking up super early these days....good thing I'm falling asleep pretty early too.

Nighty Night!

3 comments:

justem May 20, 2011 at 8:57 PM  

you are SO cute! I can't wait for the rounds of summer babies!!

Princess Jessie Pants May 21, 2011 at 10:38 PM  

GASP! Seriously!! These LO's are adorable! Love them all. Can I come back & scrap with you tomorrow? Hope you had fun at the shower{s} today. :)

xoxo

Barb May 22, 2011 at 7:29 AM  

Hooray for scrapbooking and baby showers and school almost being over.

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP