Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Gratitude Day 2

I'd love to pair each day with a photo, but it's just not gonna happen. In fact, I've taken a grand total of 10 photos in the past 3 months and those were all project photos. Sad. On to the gratitude....

Today was a bit of a rough day. Not sure what was in the air, but things were challenging in my classroom. More challenging than normal. So, today I am grateful for the gift of patience. I have been told many, many times that I am a very patient person. In fact, I once had a client's mom write on an evaluation "Erin has the patience of a saint." I'm definitely not always patient, but I do seem to have more of it than some people. It's a blessing. Especially, when your day starts with more than one student coming in screaming.

4 comments:

Barb November 2, 2010 at 8:04 PM  

Your students are lucky to have you, Erin.

Nicole November 3, 2010 at 8:18 AM  

You DO have the patience of a saint, my dear. It's one of your best qualities =) How else could you have tolerated the curlty-haired girl all these years? =P

Hope today is a better day! Loves!

justem November 4, 2010 at 7:54 PM  

I am not very patient...especially w/the little guys that I'm working with now!! I need to work on this... :)

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties November 11, 2010 at 12:28 AM  

HA! I think the curly-haired girl missed Miss Nicole's comment ... LOL.
Patience is such a great trait Erin and yes, you've got an extra measure ... which I'm sure is why you are so loved by your clients, students and co-workers.

P.S. I totally get the picture thing ... if it isn't for KB it seems like it doesn't get taken. Trying to remedy that right now!

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP