Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Grateful Day 3


Today I am grateful for chocolate. Yes, chocolate. I'm not a huge candy eater, but there's something about Halloween candy that does me in. It doesn't help that we had hardly any trick or treaters this year and there are tons of leftovers lying around. Besides, today was the kind of day where I needed something to help me stay sane and wine is probably not ok at school :) So, hooray for little Halloween chocolates, especially when they come in the form of peanut butter M&Ms!

4 comments:

Michelle November 3, 2010 at 8:11 PM  

I LOVE peanut butter M and M's!

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties November 4, 2010 at 8:31 AM  

MmmHmmm ... I just had a fun size snickers for breakfast ... I've got to get away from the candy!!!!

:D Happy Day :D

Barb November 4, 2010 at 1:49 PM  

Chocolate and PB is one of my very favorite food combinations.

A perfect thing to be grateful for.

justem November 4, 2010 at 7:53 PM  

mmmmmm.

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP