I am thankful for:
1. A husband that loves me dearly and makes me laugh.
2. My family
3. Amazing friends near and far
4. The adorable little kiddos I have the privilege of working with everyday.
5. A house, a car, a job, food in the fridge and health insurance.
6. Creativity and hobbies that I love.
7. Freedom and the right to choose how I live.
8. The ability to make a difference in the lives of children everyday, even though sometimes I want to pull my hair out, scream and crawl back in bed.
9. My health and the health of those I love.
10. Books, yarn, pretty papers, the ipod, cd's, satellite radio, internet....