1. I have a head full of songs I learned or heard at the music therapy convention last week. Including a particularly entertaining parody of Flight of the Conchords "Business Time" called "Amygdala Time."
2. I have a new list of books to read, including this book, this book and this book (which I already own but haven't yet read) thanks to the convention. I have added a few books to my re-read pile as well.
3. Lots and lots and lots of ideas and to do's in my head after getting all revved up and re-motivated by the convention.
4. I'm crossing my fingers the state does not make more cuts to DDD services. It's not looking good.
5. Been working on another pair of fingerless mittens. Here's the pair I finished while in OR a few weeks ago:
6. Starting my Christmas shopping and gift making.
7. Thinking about decorating for Christmas earlier than normal this year. Shawn is actually itching to put up the tree, which is a new thing for him.
8. Speaking of Christmas decorations, I'm loving this idea.
9. Looking forward to a couple days of no commitments this weekend...well Sunday and most of Monday anyway.
10. Thinking of making an Amazon.com wishlist for my Christmas list.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009