Saturday, November 10, 2007

Searching for Music

I've been spending a lot of time on itunes lately looking for new music. I'm wanting to find new artists and bands I don't know, so I tend to jump from link to link looking at songs or artists that are similar to what I already like. I've been listening to a lot of mellow music lately. Lots of indie rock and artists itunes refers to as folk. Tonight while I downloaded new songs to create a new playlist, I decided to create an imix of songs I've been listening to lately. Here's the link to my mix, which I've called long day because it's perfect for my drive home after a long day of work. Check it out, you might find a few new tunes for your playlist.

What are you listening to? Any songs, bands or artists I should check out?

1 comments:

justem November 11, 2007 at 7:19 AM  

:( My computer doesn't seem to like the link!

My favorite artists right about now are meiko, Ingrid Michaelson, Regina Spektor, Sufjan Stevens and some more...

I pretty much like calm music! :)

Off to try to see the playlist again!

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP