Friday, October 26, 2007

Week 2

Here's my card for week 2 of 52 Card Scrap Up. This week's theme "You Time" was issued by me. My card isn't exactly what I was envisioning as I am a bit pressed for time...who knew you would need 5 layers of paint plus drying time to cover one side of the card...I really love how the front turned out.

Here's the back...not quite what I wanted, but such is life this week!


I used the ace of spades, in case you're wondering. I originally grabbed the ace of hearts, but decided I might want that perfectly centered heart left alone for a card of another theme.

I am looking forward to a weekend with minimal plans. I think I shall make a good dinner tonight and than crawl in bed with this book or one of 3 new magazines I have yet to read this month. I do also have a little pumpkin project waiting to be done....stay tuned for posts of my new Halloween wreath and future pumpkin project....

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Princess Jessie Pants October 27, 2007 at 10:16 PM  

So cute! I love the front. Ironically, I had the same buttons out to do the same thing on the back of my card too - but didn't have enough room for them, so I used sparkles instead (surprise, surprise). I like that I'm thinking like you in the scrapbook world! :)

Love the card - great job!!

Silvitanova October 28, 2007 at 2:53 PM  

I like the card. The green turned out so cool...and so is the back of the card :)

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties November 2, 2007 at 1:28 PM  

Totally love this Erin ... the front is very similar to what I had in mind for mine, but came out totally different, mostly because I couldn't find any clock embellishments ;).

I think it's funny how close our lists are ... no wonder we get along so well!!

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP