Monday, March 14, 2011

Confessions of a Very Tired Pregnant Lady


  • I intended to take lots of photos of myself to document my pregnancy. Hasn't happened. I've only taken a few. The above picture was taken two weeks ago. I was 20 weeks and desperately needed a hair cut.
  • I am eating a lot of ice cream. I think I'm making up for the reflux induced limited dairy diet I have had for the past couple of years.
  • Registering for baby stuff totally overwhelms me. Too many decisions.
  • I waste a lot of time looking at baby stuff. Mostly decor stuff. And clothes. And knitting patterns.
  • My house has been completely neglected. It's a mess. Total and complete disaster. Though this may have more to do with the window/sliding glass door installation and the pack rat/mess making husband than with my lack of energy or motivation.
  • I'm worried about getting everything done before the baby comes.
  • I spend a lot of time in bed with my laptop...though I'm usually doing school work.
  • I don't get much of anything done after 7:00 pm, except maybe knitting and reading and important online baby research.
  • I think the changes to my body are totally bizarre.
  • I find myself rubbing my belly, just because its there.
  • I may be in over my head with commitments. Not a whole lot I can do about it though, other than take a deep breath and make it work.
  • I'm looking forward to June. I know I'll be super uncomfortable pregnant, but it may be the only time I can focus totally on me and preparing for the baby.

2 comments:

Barb March 15, 2011 at 5:03 PM  

You look adorable!

And, baby will come and be happy and healthy no matter what "stuff" is there for him/ her or what the room looks like. Just enjoy yourself!

justem March 15, 2011 at 5:27 PM  

You look amazing!!! :) And trust me...the feelings of "lots to do" don't go away. Here I am like...a couple weeks away from having a baby and I'm nowhere near ready!! But like Barb said...he'll be here and that's all that matters!!

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP