Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The 10

1. This post from my witty friend, Nicole.
2. This book, thanks Heather for adding yet another book to my must have list!
3. Got a sneek peak of the May SC kit (thanks, Dina) and I'm so in love with a certain stamp set....
4. Working on pages for the May Scrapgal contest, Scrapbooking from A to Z...G, H, and Z are done.
5. Getting excited about going to OR in 12 days!
6. Wanting to see this movie and this movie.
7. Working on this tunic, my first knitted garment for me.
8. Another book for my to read list.
9. Piles of paperwork I must take care of soon.
10. Wanting a week off to do stuff around the house....finish my garden, sand walls, paint, purge and organize....

4 comments:

Nicole April 21, 2009 at 11:11 AM  

I made the list! What an honor! I think the new banner is cute, too. I want to slip mail into each little slot. But only fun mail - no bills.

Smooches!

Kelly April 21, 2009 at 11:38 AM  

that tunic is going to be super cute on ya! Can't wait to see the finished product.

BTW, my word verification is pless....I'm cracking up saying please with a lisp...and everyone thinks I've lost my mind

Princess Jessie Pants April 21, 2009 at 11:22 PM  

That Nicole is a witty one indeed! And hooray for OR in 12 days!!! I can't wait.

I love the new look of your blog - nice job!!

I will try to call you in the morning.

xoxo

Anonymous April 22, 2009 at 7:53 AM  

I love your new blog look!!! Sounds like things are busy there. A trip to OR sounds fun! I love it there!

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP