- slept in, well if you count 8:30 sleeping in
- made whole wheat buttermilk pancakes with apples and maple syrup for breakfast
- did about 8 loads of laundry
- cleaned the bathroom
- mopped the floors
- worked on a layout, but didn't finish it
- studied for an exam (in between bouts of cleaning)I'm taking later this week. I am hoping to test out of a class. Wish me luck.
- transferred music files from old ipod to computer to new ipod (hand me down i pod touch from Shawn). Such a tedious project. I spent way too much time on this today.
- coveted rainboots at target.com. I want them for pictures at the tulips in April. Not sure if I should spend the money though.
- made spinach and black bean enchiladas for dinner. Yum!
- continue to study
- roll more yarn balls
- put clean sheets on the bed
- mindlessly surf the web while watching tv
- create my to do list for the week