Today I am thankful for:
- getting lots of school work done yesterday. Not too thankful for the stomach bug that kept me home, but I managed to make good use of the extra down time.
- a non yucky tummy. yesterday was not fun.
- a late start today, allowing me to get a few more things done.
- teaching myself how to crochet...ok so I can only chain right now, but I'll teach my self single crochet soon. Granny squares and flowers here I come!
- a good start to spring (minus the sickies)
- photo collages. I'm hosting this week's Monday challenge at Scrap for a Cure. The challenge is to use a photo collage on your page. Here's mine: