- ate a bagel and cream cheese for breakfast...it's been bagels not cereal and berries for breakfast lately. I think I'm on a carb kick.
- did two music therapy sessions
- picked up tamales that Heather and Angie made...dinner tomorrow. yum!
- bought books and toys for my classroom at Borders
- witnessed two grown woman acting like children, fighting over cutting the line at Paradise Bakery. Both of them ended up cutting in front of me (quite hypocritical of the one who made a big scene about the other one cutting), but being nice and respectful paid off and even though I ordered last, my food was ready first. Karma.
- finally got my oil changed....it was long overdue
- got rid of the box jungle (too many online purchases around here)
- watered my poor neglected plants
- unloaded and loaded the dishwasher
- wrote my first paper for my new grad school class
- did 3 loads of laundry
- felt queasy off and on all day
- ate a burrito with black beans, rice and avocado for dinner
- am spending the rest of the night in bed with my ipad and yarn and maybe some Dexter