I got a lot done yesterday. I'd even say I was productive. But maybe not in the way I should have been productive. Did I clean? Nope. Meal plan and grocery shop? Nope. Work on my taxes? Yeah, right. Take the pile of stuff to Goodwill or Savers? Uh uh. I did do the laundry. 8 loads in fact. We have clean towels and clean sheets on the bed, so that's good.
So what else did I do with myself yesterday?
- I read. Spent an hour and a half or so finishing this book before getting out of bed yesterday.
- I uploaded some photos.
- I printed some photos.
- I printed this cute calendar from Ormolu.
- I surfed online and got jealous of all the CHA posts.
- Instant messaged with Jessie.
- I made breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- I made oatmeal butterscotch cookies.
- I knit about 8 rows on this sweater.
- I watched The Notebook.
- I scrapped. A lot. In fact, I pretty much used up my Orchestra kit from Studio Calico. This is good. You might recall I had a goal to "use it or lose it." So I was productive, right?
Here are the pages I finished:
Good thing I still have today to get some of my cleaning done. I've already dusted this morning in between photographing layouts, eating breakfast, meal planning and internet surfing. I'd best get off the computer and get the rest of my list done soon. I'm itching to scrap some more.