Friday, February 8, 2008

Leaving on a Jet Plane


It's been a crazy couple of days! This little trip to CA couldn't come at a better time...I need a getaway! Tomorrow afternoon I leave for CHA and I can't wait! I'm so excited to get to meet some of my online friends and to see all the cool new products. I'm planning on taking lots of pictures and lots of notes on the must have items and new releases. You can bet I'll spend a lot of time fondling things in the following booths:

Hambly
Heidi Swapp
7 Gypsies
American Crafts
October Afternoon
Pink Paislee

I return late Monday and will jump right into a full work week. Between work, Valentine's Day, my mom's birthday and working on my project for Round #3 of "I wanna be a Fashionista," I'm not sure how much blogging will happen next week, but I will be sure to post some pictures sometime during the week.

I'm off to pack...happy weekend!

3 comments:

Princess Jessie Pants February 10, 2008 at 11:13 PM  

Have fun!! So wish I could join you. Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!!!

BTW - I do leave comments for you... :)

Dawn February 12, 2008 at 4:58 PM  

Have FUN at CHA! I am so jealous! I got my goodies yesterday. THANK YOU so much!!! Incredible!!! I even posted about it on my blog and Studio Calico. :-)

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties February 12, 2008 at 10:08 PM  

I think *she* might be implying Erin that she leaves them for you, but not for me ... Hmmmm?!?!

Good luck with your crazy week ahead ... I'm excited to know more about the Fashionista call, what rock was I under?!?

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP