Mr. Aiden is changing so much from week to week. It's so amazing to me how much he's grown from the little six pound peanut I brought home about 10 weeks ago. He's getting so big and so strong. I love seeing what each day brings, but am a little bit sad about how quickly time passes.
At two months Aiden is:
- 10 pounds 11 ounces
- 22.75 inches long
- eating every 3-4 hours (except last night when he unfortunately reverted back to every 2)
- sleeping 3.5-4 hours at a time (except last night) and has had a couple 5 hour stretches (which Mommy loved)
- holding his head up pretty well
- locking his legs and "standing"
- smiling like crazy
- laughing occasionally
- cooing and "talking" to us
- playing with his tongue
- loves when we imitate his sounds and tries to imitate us
- wearing 0-3 and 3 month clothes
- cloth diapered all the time now
- has discovered his feet
- sucks his fingers, fist and thumb when he can find it (this seems to be replacing the pacifier)
- has tons of hair on the bottom of his head, but little on the top and back
- is so stinking cute I can't stand it!