Thursday, January 3, 2008

Paper stuff

I really should be in bed right now...tomorrow's going to be a long day and I'm not quite back in the full swing of things work wise yet..but, I have this blasted to do list running through my head. I figured I could knock out a few things before going to bed and maybe I'll actually fall asleep quicker.

I actually have my 52 Card done ahead of time this week! The prompt for this card came from Andrea and was our last Christmas related prompt--"favorite Christmas present." Here's the front of my card:


And here's the back of my card, where I don't actually choose a favorite, just talk of how lucky I was with lots of wonderful gifts this year!


So far this third day of January, I have actually managed to create a page each day for Lain's "layout a day" class. Here's my page from yesterday, a silly picture of me and Jessie and goodies from the Studio Calico December kit:



Today's page, inspired by my word for '08. I have this page floating around my head since last night (this is why I should get things out before bed) and finally got it made tonight. More Studio Calico goodies on this one too:


Now, I'm taking my less full head to bed!
Good night my friends!

3 comments:

Silvitanova January 4, 2008 at 4:17 PM  

I love the card! And your journaling on 'present' is so good!
This is going to be a great year! All the best for 2008 Erin!

Barb January 4, 2008 at 7:57 PM  

Where do you find the time, Erin!?!

Kirsty Wiseman January 6, 2008 at 5:35 PM  

i ADORE those scrunchy wunchy flowers on the last layout :)
And I also love that you LOVE crackers at crimbo.... do americans not have them? We always have crackers and we compete as to who has the worst joke and yukky coloured crown !

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP