Sunday, January 31, 2010

Valentine's Love

I love Valentine's goodies. There's just something about all the red and pink that gets me excited. I have yet to do any Valentine's crafting, but I've been collecting all kinds of inspiration. Here's some of my finds:

This cute fabric wreath from Sew Much Ado:


These cute cards from Made:


This Valentine's postcard from alanakdavis photography:


Email Valentine's from Kate Spade

House of 3 digi Valentine's goodies

I'm also loving all the Valentine's banners and buntings I've seen in blog land and on etsy. Thinking I must make one soon.

3 comments:

Princess Jessie Pants January 31, 2010 at 8:10 PM  

So cute! Or should I saw 'sew' cute? :) Like your new banner too!! xoxo

Ally February 2, 2010 at 6:49 AM  

This makes me itch to make cards! FYI - I gave you an award on my blog :-P

RV Blog Designs February 3, 2010 at 6:38 PM  

Thanks for coming by our giveaway! Love the valentine goodies!

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP