Aiden turns 8 months next week. I took his 7 month photos over a week ago, but am just now getting around to uploading and posting. I love this project documenting his growth. He just keeps getting cuter and cuter. By now he's pretty used to the camera and Mommy's crazy antics to get him to smile. Unfortunately, I didn't have great light for this round of photos. The better shots were close ups taken in his crib. I figure even if I only get one good shot each month, it's definitely worth it.
At 7 months Aiden is:
- working on his 3rd tooth.
- eating like a champ. His new favorite seems to be oatmeal with pears.
- not sleeping through the night. The kid likes to eat.
- still sleeping with me.
- wearing 6-12 or 9 month clothes.
- getting bigger by the minute.
- still a hat boy (or so mommy has decided).
- wanting to stand all the time.
- getting more and more curious and mobile.
- loving to play rough and be upside down.
- screeching, yelling and laughing all the time.
- waving and doing the grabby fingers thing when he want something.
- loving songs, silly noises and finger play.
- loving books, especially ones with flaps, pop ups or textures.
- pretty into balls.
- liking the park, especially the swings.
- into cars that drive by.
- the most adorable chomping, grabbing, drooling thing you ever did see!