2. Got my new teaching certificate yesterday...I'm official and no longer an "intern" teacher.
3. Had an OB appointment today. All is good with baby Benaim. Just a few more weeks to go.
4. Feeling huge, even though everyone says I'm small for almost 37 weeks.
5. Enjoyed some lemon pancakes for breakfast today with Michelle. Yum!
6. Looking forward to our 5th anniversary on Thursday.
7. Got new pj's, new curtains (to replace the ones the dry cleaner ruined) and a polka dot nursing bra at Target today.
8. Purchased this print from John Golden's etsy store for the baby's room today. Hooray for coupon codes!
9. Spending a lot of time pinning recipes on my pinterest food board, yet we ordered pizza tonight because I didn't feel like cooking. Well, really because I didn't feel like grocery shopping and pickings are slim around here unless you want cereal, popsicles or cheese.
10. Not thrilled about the heat wave around here. Supposed to be 111 or something ridiculous tomorrow. While I'm loving many things about summer, the heat is definitely not one of them. Late pregnancy and heat are not a good pair, unless my giant belly is floating in a pool.
Happy first day of summer!