Here's a little list of my "good things" for today:
- made the top 10 in the "So You Think You Can Scrap" contest at Scrap for A Cure!
- on a knitting kick again, starting something from this book and working on this blanket
- drinking half a strawberry milkshake after dinner....we'll see how the reflux does tonight
- watching Obama's speech at the DNC
- thunderstorm warnings tonight
- very nice thank you gift from my students and parents at Chrysalis Academy
- new kit and gallery goodness at Studio Calico
- scrapping with her, her, her and her on Saturday.
- a date with Edward and Bella and the last 200 pages of Breaking Dawn